14 October 2009

I've been a busy lady!

Which is why you haven't heard from me in a while!

On Sunday, 11 October, we held our first stall at the Vintage Fair, which was great fun and I'm pleased to say, a roaring success!

It will be held every Sunday, from 10-4 at the Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock, in Cape Town, sunny South Africa!

I have been so busy in preparation for the fair, with so many different aspects to address, i's to dot and t's to cross - I'm sure you understand.

So, as you've no doubt been aware of my extended absence, I thought I'd share some of what I've been up to in the last few weeks.

Since we left off with the idea of Champagne cupcakes - you'll remember them I'm sure?

This was when I trialed them for the first time?


And this was what they looked like, ready for the kitchen tea (or hen do) ...




And here's what they looked like on the table at the Harbour House restaurant - how gorgeous is that? Only in Cape Town!



I thought I'd let you see what I did for the Vintage Fair on Sunday:


These ones you know already.

Earl Grey Tea




Ceylon Tea



Rooibos Tea



Green Tea



And Champagne again - of course!




And the new delights were ....

Firstly one for the kiddies ...

Old fashioned, butterfly cupcakes



Pimm's - I loved this one ...



Cointreau


and the favourite of the day (but maybe it was just because there was SO much icing on this one!

Tia Maria!



And here's what they looked like altogether - too good to eat? Never!



This weekend's menu for the Vintage Fair is going to be all about Chocolate - be sure to check out some awesome images next week!


Keep reading!
Nicky

0 comments:

Post a Comment