28 September 2009

Bubbly Cupcakes



Following my recent experiment with the fabulous
Very Very Vintage Cupcakes, which were infused with various tea flavours, a friend asked me to see if I could do Champagne infused cupcakes!

I did and who would have thought - they are fabulous too!

Instead of adding milk to thin out the cupcake mixture and the butter icing, all I did was use champagne!

Fabulous – and so decadent ….

Take a look ….


Let’s call these ones Brut!


I love the little pearls.


And these ones must be Rosé!


Which has me thinking … the
Vintage Fair starts on 11 October at the Biscuit Mill, and Ben’s Mom Floral Design and I are taking a stall.

I want to expand my range of decadent, vintage cupcakes for the Fair …

What other flavours should we do?
I’m thinking Pimms?
Oooh, what about Tia Maria?

What do you think?


Let me have your thoughts.
I’ll randomly choose someone to receive a cupcake giftbox with some of these yummy flavours – of course you’ll need to be Cape based so I can get them to you - but even if you’re not, I’d love to hear from you!


Have a good week…
Nicky

0 comments:

Post a Comment